The Las Vegas Sun ran an article on UFC fighters and their walk-in music. Chiddy Bang’s “Opposite Of Adults” gets a nod from fighter Josh Grispi. The other fighters listen to rap to pump them up, especially Lil Wayne. Check out the full column here or below for the passage on Chiddy Bang.
A breath of fresh air in terms of UFC rap walk-in songs, Josh Grispi chose Chiddy Bang’s “Opposite of Adults.” The Philadelphia rap duo lays its tracks over indie rock samples for a more unique sound in the genre. Despite his loss, the lyrics, “I’m at my peak, yes, I won’t leave yet” prove quite apt as he is still an up-and-coming fighter with an impressive record of 14-2. Despite the setback of this loss, this is far from the last we’ll see of Grispi.
- Chiddy Bang x Jim Jones – Opposite Of Adults Remix
- Opposite Of Adults (Big Gigantic Remix)
- Opposite Of Adults video FREE on iTunes!
- ‘Opposite Of Adults’ on Tap Tap Revenge 3
- Opposite Of Adults EP now on iTunes