Big Sean’s been on a tear over the past few weeks. Between his “What U Doin” college tour, killing the BET Awards cypher, guest verses on Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Fridays tracks, and dropping the video for “Final Hour” last week, Big Sean has been making moves as he prepares for his debut album, “Finally Famous.” On his mixtape, “Finally Famous Vol. 3: BIG,” that was released a few months ago, Chiddy Bang collaborated on the track “Too Fake.” The good friends caught up on a rooftop overlooking the Chicago skyline for the video shoot. We’ll definitely be hearing more collabs in the future. Enjoy the video.
- Big Sean feat. Chiddy “Too Fake” (produced by Xaphoon Jones)
- Chiddy Bang to appear on Big Sean’s ‘Finally Famous Vol. 3′ mixtape
- The Good Life – Official Music Video
- Big Sean – Bullshittin’ (Dubstep Remix) by Xaphoon Jones
- Pass Out – Official Music Video